Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spotted




Hello, hello sorry it's been a late blogging week. I've been swamped but am happy to report that I've hired two part time assistants! Hopefully with the much needed help, I'll have a bit more time to get creative with the design blogging!! I hope to have some fresh and updated posts to share with you all this Fall!!

Okay, onto the post. I'm still spying spots everywhere! Which for me is a good thing, they add just the right amount of energy and a bit of hip factor to a home or outfit. Be it antelope, polka dots or leopard, it doesn't really matter to me, I adore them all. Happy Wednesday!
 Images: Pinterest, Elle Decor and Atlantic-Pacific, Coco Cozy (top right image)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive