Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sitting Pretty

I'm not one for "sets", so I never combine a matching desk and chair! When you mix opposites the results are more interesting..that was actually one of Jenna Lyon's words of wisdom with clothing! {ex. shiny and matte, tweed with metal etc.}! but you already knew that right? ;)
I also love {and employ} the idea of using a table as a desk, as long as the height is correct {29-30"} the options are endless!

These actually look similar, but it works..



A stool is an option for "short time" seating, I wouldn't want to work at a stool..


Here is a shot of my desk and chair {I nabbed the chair at a flea market for $10 - not bad right?} I simply had a cushion made for it! My desk is actually a dining table from West Elm, I like a large work surface..

Image credits: KWID, Charlotte Moss, Betsy Burnham, Betsy Burnham, Mary McGee, via DecorPad, Elle Decor, MaryRuffle, ?, via Martha Angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive