Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where I'd like to...

Relax with a book and a "tall" cocktail!

My life has been a little {okay A LOT} hectic lately. What I wouldn't do for a good night sleep right about now..I'm not complaining, I'm over the moon about my new baby but a minute of down time would be wonderful! This room is so serene. I'm loving the limed floors {a refreshing trend} and the classically modern white architectural details of this room. It's clean, clutter less and peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive