Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank you, Thank you


I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments on my "ongoing home design". I truly appreciate each and everyone of my readers!! I also wanted to list some of the sources that you asked for..My home is a mix of vintage and new. I always have to keep a budget in mind and splurge on my absolute "have to have" favorites. Oh and if you live near a Home Goods they just received a great selection of lamps {a weakness for me}. I bought the one pictured below, it's hand made porcelain. I just loved the intricate details..It's either going to my daughter's nursery, which I need to start working on, or my master bedroom!



Sources:
Foyer: Mirror - White Coral Mirror - Ballard Designs
Black console - vintage, I painted it black and replaced the hardware - Muffs Hardware {beware include the word hardware, I made that mistake}

Living Room:
White Chairs - Pottery Barn
Vases - Vintage
Paint Color - Dorian Gray - C2. It's a light grey with aqua undertones, very soothing.

Office:
Paint Color - Chocolate - Clinton Brown, Benjamin Moore
Foo Dogs - Via Ebay from an Asian store in San Francisco
Rug- Seagrass - from SisalRugs.com - they have great prices

Dining Room:
Mirror - I found this on the side of the road and painted it black {i'm a sucker for road side finds..}
Chair - Vintage- covered in Coral Velvet Fabric. I also painted the legs white and added the over sized nailheads.
Lamps - Home Goods
Gurgling Cod - Sherve, Crump and Low
Paint Color - I just painted this..{well my husband did actually} Turquoise Mist - Benjamin Moore. It's the perfect mix of green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive