Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sugar and Spice

and everything nice...
I'll get to the important details first...I was blessed with a healthy little girl on Thursday, 1.21.10. We are overjoyed and of course over-tired...Her name is Emerson Elizabeth and she's just perfect. Thank you for all your sweet and caring comments; they were quite nice to read from my hospital bed! I now have girlie, girlie, girlie things on my mind..here are some of my current favorites...

Old fashioned femininity mixed with modern accents

Tightly clustered pom-poms.



These suede pink moccasins..comfy + chic, just what every mommy needs

pretty printed blankets and bedding


Intricate details..I love this bunny and adorable nest pendant

The mix of Red + Pink together

images: Philip Gorrivan, Martha Stewart, via Fric and Frac, Vince Camuto, Klippan blanket, Fresh water textiles, Pixie Dust Decor, Magpie Lovely, nest pendant - i'm looking into this, Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive