Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tom Fowlks' gorgeous swiming pool shots

I'm loving these gorgeous shots of swimming pools by Tom Fowlk, a photographer and friend of Sharon Montrose, another photographer I mentioned earlier this year and who inspired me with the way she was using her blackboard to express herself.
Wouldn't they be absolutely fantastic on a grand scale and hang onto a wall...I know the perfect bedroom for it.
I just wish Etsy sellers would think of European buyers...all the dimensions are in inches and I can't work out if they are going to be the size of a postcard or a decent size.

Utah

Gamboa, panama



Bozeman, Montana
via Poppy on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive