Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Diwali Inspirations...

With Diwali- 'The Festival of Lights' around the corner, I have been looking everywhere for inspiration to decorate my home. There are amazing, sparkly diyas & lamps available in the market, fancy gift packs of dry fruits & sweets, amazing packaging of chocolates and so on but I want to do something innovative, something simple, something beautiful, something traditional, something different.

So why look elsewhere? I keep sharing ideas from my home now and then, but this is the first time I have decided to share Diwali Decorating Ideas formally.

Some ideas & inspirations from my home to your home every single day from today to Diwali that is on 9th Nov, 2007. (Ok, I have said it!)

Now please be with me and do tell me what you think of this. While I try and share some inspiring ideas, the next couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog