Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feeling Inspired - Spring Florals Trend..


It's been very, very chilly in Boston {all over a good deal of the U.S. actually}. I like to cozy down by a fire and fly down a slope now and then, but I'm really a warm weather girl at heart! I don't have any travel plans this winter so I often day dream about the sunny + warm Spring days ahead. I'm currently loving that flowers are popping up everywhere for Spring 2010!
Happy Tuesday!


Images: Necklace found via mrs. Lilien styling house - designer is Marlaina Stone, Marni Rug for The Rug Company, Harper's Bazaar, Fabric: Lorca for Osborne and Little Spring 2010, Dress Floral Collection H+M Spring 2010 via The Style Files

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive